A Regional American Restaurant
325 Bowery (Corner of 2nd St.)
New York City, NY 10003
Hours of Operation
Open Seven Days a Week
Breakfast 7:30AM to 10:00AM
Lunch/Brunch 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Dinner 5:00PM to 11:30PM
Bakery & To-Go 7:30AM to 6:00PM
Bar is Open until 2AM
We are open for normal hours on all holidays unless otherwise noted.
Walk-in’s are encouraged at any time.
We seat only complete parties on a first come, first served basis.
For reservations please call or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept all major credit cards.
Preview our menus here:
Peels Day Menu (Lunch/Brunch)
Peels Dinner Desserts
Peels Wine List
For press inquiries please contact: email@example.com
Peels in the Press:
- Nytimes : https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/23/dining/reviews/isa-nyc-restaurant-review.html
- USA Today: https://traveltips.usatoday.com/top-10-fried-chicken-places-new-york-city-101035.html
- CBS Newyork: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/top-lists/nycs-5-best-apple-cocktails/
- Hollywood Reporter: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-news/haylie-duff-talks-uni-okra-649460/
- Bonappetit: https://www.bonappetit.com/events/article/opening-ceremony-s-humberto-leon-and-carol-lim-booze-it-up-at-lucky-rice
- Eater: https://ny.eater.com/2010/8/25/6721637/infiltrating-peels-freemans-new-bowery-spinoff-restaurant
- Time out: https://www.timeout.com/newyork/restaurants/new-yorks-51-best-cups-of-coffee